Card Not Registered? Click Here to Register Your Card
Go Local Rewards Cards are available at all participating Go Local businesses. Look for the big circle Local signs around town or find a full list of participating businesses here.
By joining this exciting program you can reward yourself when you shop or dine locally. Start collecting points immediately and become eligible for your $25 Go Local Gift Card once you have reached 300 points. Your Rewards Card must be registered in order for you to collect your Gift Card, so register your new card today!
Once you log-In, your can check your account balance and access your information. If you have problems logging-in, feel free to contact our office at (807) 274-3276 or firstname.lastname@example.org
How the Go Local Rewards Card Program Works
- Earn free reward points issued at the time of purchase and determined by the issuing business.
- $25 Gift Cards are automatically issued once a balance of 300 reward points is achieved. (This ratio may be changed at any time at the discretion of the Go Local Business Members and Board).
- KEEP YOUR CARD after receiving your Gift Card and continue adding points.
Go Local Participating Card Holder Terms and Conditions
- Go Local Rewards points can only be accumulated at participating Go Local Business Merchant Members.
- To participate in the Go Local Rewards Program, a customer must become a Member of the Program. Membership is free. Go Local Rewards cards can be obtained at participating businesses or by contacting us at email@example.com
- The Go Local Reward Card is not a credit card and is property of the Go Local Fort Frances program and may be revoked at anytime.
- Each Go Local Reward Card will has a unique number ascribed to it and must be registered in each Member’s name by following the link at www.golocalfortfrances.com.
- Go Local members cannot share their account number and account information with anyone else.
- It is the responsibility of Go Local card holder to update their profile of any changes.
Collection of Go Local Reward Points
- Customers participating in the program must present their Go Local Reward Card at participating businesses at the time of purchase to collect points and earn rewards.
- Go Local Rewards Points are offered at the discretion of the Merchant.
- On a return and/or exchange, Go Local Reward Points will be adjusted at the merchant's discretion for the card number that was used for the original purchase.
- Go Local Reward Points will be cancelled upon closure of a Go Local Membership.
- Points acquired that have not been used will expire after 2 years.
- Cards with no activity in 12 months will be cancelled.
Redemption of Points
- Go Local Points can be redeemed for Go Local Gift Cards ONLY
- Points CANNOT be redeemed for cash.
- Introductory offer: Upon accumulating 300 Go Local Rewards points, you will be issued a $25.00 Go Local Gift Card. The Go Local program reserves the right to change this ratio at any time.
- Gift Cards must be redeemed IN FULL for $25 before tax at participating retailers.
- Go Local shall maintain the privacy security and integrity of any and all personal information collected from Go Local Members.
- On occasion Go Local may collect additional personal information from Go Local Card Holders on a voluntary basis through questionnaires or other methods.
- Go Local will not give, rent or sell its Go Local Member list to any organization or individual.
- Go Local Member information will be stored at the Go Local program headquarters.
- On occasion Go Local may communicate special offers, information and services to Go Local Members.
- Go Local hereby agrees o respect and observe the provisions set forth in The Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (The “Act”) and any other applicable federal or provincial legislation.
- Go Local may alter any aspect of the Go Local Program without notice. For the most current version of Terms and Conditions please visit www.golocalfortfrances.com.
- Any abuse by a Member of the Go Local Reward Card may result in expulsion from the Program, including the forfeiture of all Go Local Reward Points.
- Upon suspension or termination of the Program for any reason whatsoever, Go Local will have no liability.
- By redeeming Go Local Points for Gift Cards, the Member releases Go Local from any and all liability and claims.
- Every effort has been made to ensure that the information herein is correct. Go Local is not responsible for any errors or omissions.
- Any reference herein to Go Local refers to Go Local and its Board and staff members.
- Discrepancies or inaccuracies in points issued may require verification by contacting the member and/or the merchant.
- Go Local reserves the right to cancel any Go Local Card that has inaccurate information and the account may be blocked.
- Go Local reserves the right to refuse issuance of a Go Local Reward Card.